WIN 1 of 10
This offer is open ONLY to employees of retail establishments
selling Vapeshot, INC. products. This offer ends JUNE 30, 2019.
* REQUIRED FIELDS
VAPESHOT RETAILER CONTEST
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN
A PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING
MAY 1, 2019 TO JUNE 30. 2019
- ELIGIBILITY: THE VAPESHOT RETAILER CONTEST (THE "CONTEST") IS OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF CANADA (Excluding Quebec) WHO ARE 19 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AND EMPLOYEES OF RETAIL ESTABLISHMENTS SELLING PRODUCTS OF THE “VAPESHOT, INC.” COMPANY AT THE TIME OF ENTRY ("ELIGIBLE PARTICIPANTS").
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER THE CONTEST OR REGISTER ON THE WEBSITE. Entry in the Contest is subject to age verification. CONTEST VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. Contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and local laws and regulations. Employees, officers, and directors [and their immediate families (spouses, parents, children, siblings, and their respective spouses) and those living in the same household] of VapeShot, Inc. its parent and affiliated companies and its production and promotion agencies (collectively, "VapeShot"), are not eligible. Eligible Participants must access the Website from anywhere in Canada at the time they enter. Participation in the Contest constitutes Eligible Participant's full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and the decisions of VapeShot, which are final and binding in all matters relating to this Contest.
- PROMOTION PERIOD: The Contest begins at 12:00:00 AM EST May 1. 2019 and ends at Midnight on June 30. 2019 EST.
- HOW TO ENTER: To compete in the VapeShot Retailer Contest, go to the website “VapeShot.com/RetailerContest during the Promotion Period and register your email address and a password. While there, you will be asked to verify the VapeShot, Inc. retailer where you work. You will also be asked to verify your age and verify that you have read and understand the Official Rules. After you have entered the Contest and for the duration of the Promotion Period, each time you sell a VapeShot Starter Pack and your customer takes advantage of the offer for a free pod pack by sending in (uploading) the numbered receipt with your signed name on it, YOU will be awarded a chance to win one of ten prizes given away at the end of the Contest when ten receipt numbers are chosen randomly from the pool of submitted receipts. All entries must be received by midnight (11:59:59 PM) EST on June 30, 2019. VapeShot, Inc.’s server is the official time-keeping device for this contest. Eligible Participants cannot combine their sales numbers with anyone else’s in any way or use computer programs or other automatic means to submit sales information to Vapeshot. Any attempt to artificially increase an Eligible Participants sales numbers is prohibited. Any attempt by any person to submit more than an accurate record of Vapeshot Starter Pack sales (Contest entries) using multiple/different registrations or any other methods will void all of that person's earned entries to the Contest. Sales receipts submitted by customers accepting the VapeShot Pod Offer that are incomplete, lost, late, misdirected, garbled, or improperly received for any reason, including by reason of hardware, software, browser or network failure, malfunction, congestion, or incompatibility at VapeShot's servers or elsewhere are not eligible to be counted toward Retailer’s salesperson’s total sales of VapeShot Starter Packs. The decision of VapeShot as to whether a signed receipt yields one (1) entry is final and binding in all respects.
- ODDS OF WINNING AND THE APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE ("ARV") OF PRIZES: Ten Prizes:Ten (10) winners of the Contest will win one (1) “OneWheel +XR” Prize. TOTAL ARV OF PRIZES: $17,990USD. Limit: One (1) Prize per Eligible Participant during the Promotion Entry Period. Subsequent wins by a Prize winner of a Prize are not eligible to win another Prize during the Promotion Entry Period. Prizes will be shipped within approximately two (2) to five (5) business days of winner verification. Prize winners are solely responsible for all federal, provincial and local taxes. Prizes are not transferable. No prize substitution. VapeShot reserves the right to substitute a Prize for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason. Terms and conditions associated with Gift Cards will apply. The trademarks associated with prizes are the property of their respective owners, who are NOT affiliated with this Contest in any fashion whatsoever, and no endorsement is suggested or implied.
- GENERAL CONDITIONS: By participating in the Vapeshot Retailer Contest, (a) you agree that VapeShot, Inc., its parent, affiliates, subsidiaries, production and promotion agencies, and all of their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives, and agents (collectively, "VapeShot") are indemnified, released, and will be held harmless by you from any and all liability, for any damages, injuries or losses of any kind to person(s), including death, or property, arising directly or indirectly from the acceptance, possession, misuse or use of any prize or your participation in this Contest or any Contest-related activity; and (b) prize winners grant (and agree to confirm such grant in writing promptly upon request) to VapeShot and those acting under VapeShot's authority the right to the use of prize winner's name, photograph, likeness, voice, image, statements, and biographical information at any time or times for advertising, trade, publicity and promotional purposes in any media now known or hereafter discovered, worldwide and on the Internet, without review, notification, approval, or additional compensation, unless prohibited by law.All potential prize winners are subject to age verification and confirmation that they meet the eligibility criteria set forth in Section 1 above. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary above, an Eligible Participant is not a winner of any prize unless and until the Eligible Participant's eligibility and the potential winning claim has been verified. If a potential prize winner cannot be contacted, or fails to provide any requested information within the required time period (if applicable), or if a prize-winning notification letter or prize is returned as undeliverable or if a potential prize winner is found to be ineligible or otherwise not in compliance with these Official Rules, that prize will be forfeited and at VapeShot's discretion, may be placed back into the Prize pool and assigned a new winner. VapeShot reserves the right to award fewer than the stated number of prizes in the event it is unable to confirm winners for all the prizes within the Promotion Entry Period for any reason, in its sole discretion. VapeShot is not responsible for any change of email address, mailing address, and/or telephone number of Eligible Participants. By participating, Eligible Participants agree to be bound by the Official Rules and the decisions of VapeShot, whose decisions in all matters relating to this Contest are final and binding in all respects. All entries become the property of VapeShot and will not be acknowledged or returned.
- Liability Limitations:VapeShot, Inc., its parent, affiliates, subsidiaries, production and promotion agencies, and all of their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives, and agents (collectively, "VapeShot") is not responsible for lost, late, stolen misdirected, or non-delivered signed receipts for VapeShot starter packs (Contest entries), mail entries, or emails, or for lost, interrupted or unavailable satellite, network, server, Internet Service Provider (ISP), Website or other connections availability, accessibility or traffic congestion, miscommunications, or failed computer, network, telephone, satellite, cable hardware, software or lines, or technical failure, or jumbled, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected transmissions, computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures, or difficulties, or other errors of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic, or network, or the incorrect or inaccurate capture of VapeShot starter pack sales entries, or other information or the failure to capture or the loss of any such information. VapeShot is not responsible for any injury or damage to an Eligible Participant's or any other person's computer, smartphone, iPad, tablet, SMS or other wireless mobile device relating to or resulting from participating in this Contest or downloading any materials in this Contest. Released Parties are not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by Website users or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this Contest and assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect or delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft, or destruction or unauthorized access to, or tampering with or hacking of Website. VapeShot, in its sole discretion, may prohibit individuals from participating in this Contest and disqualify entries if they (1) attempt to enter the Contest through any means other than as described in these Official Rules, (2) attempt to disrupt the Contest or Website or circumvent the terms and conditions of these Official Rules or the Website in any way or (3) repeatedly show a disregard for these Official Rules or Website terms or act (a) in an unsportsmanlike manner or (b) with an intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other Eligible Participant or VapeShot. VapeShot's failure to enforce any terms of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. VapeShot is not responsible for injury or damage to Eligible Participant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participating in this Contest or downloading or copying materials from, or use of, the Website. If, for any reason, the Contest is not capable of being conducted as planned by reason of infection by computer virus, worms, bugs, tampering, hacking, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes which, in the sole opinion of VapeShot, corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Contest, VapeShot reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Contest and randomly determine winners from eligible, non-suspect entries received prior to action being taken or as otherwise deemed fair and equitable by VapeShot. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. If the number of awarded prizes equals the number of prizes offered, no additional prizes will be awarded or provided in connection with this Contest. In the event more prize winner notifications are issued, or more winning claims are received, than the number of prizes set forth in Section 5 of these Official Rules due to computer, printing, seeding, human or other error or problem, a random drawing will take place from among all eligible prize claims for the prize(s) at issue to award the proper number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules. Inclusion in such drawing shall be each Eligible Participant's sole and exclusive remedy under such circumstances. If a random drawing is required, it will be conducted by VaoeShot whose decisions shall be final. In no event will VapeShot be liable for more than the stated number of prizes stated in Section 5 of these Official Rules. VapesShot reserves the right to correct typographic, clerical or printing errors in any Contest materials (including, without limitation, these Official Rules and any Abbreviated Rules). VapeShot is not responsible for any typographical or other errors in the printing of materials relating to this Contest, the administration of the Contest, or in any announcement relating to this Contest, including such error as may give an erroneous indication that a prize has been won. Any inconsistencies between any advertising or other promotional announcements or any Abbreviated Rules and these Official Rules shall be resolved in favor of these Official Rules. By accepting a prize, prize winners agree that VapeShot has no liability and will be released and held harmless by prize winner for any damage, loss or liability to person or property, caused in whole or part, directly or indirectly, by reason of the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of prize, participation in this Contest, or traveling to or from any prize-related activity. Prize winners may be required to execute and return an Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability and Publicity Release (where legal) and submit a copy of his/her valid Government-Issued photo identification document within ten (10) business days after prize notification. Noncompliance may result in disqualification, and the prize may be awarded to an alternate prize winner. IN NO EVENT WILL VAPESHOT BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF ELIGIBLE PARTICIPANT'S ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE CONTEST WEBSITE OR DOWNLOADING FROM AND/OR PRINTING MATERIAL DOWNLOADED FROM THE WEBSITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, EVERYTHING ON THIS WEBSITE IS PROVIDED "AS-IS," WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATIONS OF THIS CONTEST MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, VAPESHOT RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW.
- BINDING ARBITRATION:The decisions of VapeShot are final on all matters relating to the Contest including, without limitation, the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules. Any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or in connection with this Contest shall be settled by binding arbitration in a location determined by the arbitrator as set forth herein (provided that such location is reasonably convenient for claimant), or at such other location as may be mutually agreed upon by the parties in accordance with the procedural rules for commercial disputes set forth in the Arbitration Rules of the Canadian Arbitration Association ("CAA Rules") then prevailing, and judgment upon the award rendered by the arbitrator(s) may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof. The arbitrator shall be selected pursuant to the CAA Rules. If any part of this arbitration provision is deemed to be invalid, unenforceable, or illegal (other than that claims will not be arbitrated on a class or representative basis), or otherwise conflicts with the rules and procedures established by CAA, then the balance of this arbitration provision shall remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with its terms as if the invalid, unenforceable, or illegal or conflicting provision were not contained herein. If, however, the portion that is deemed invalid, unenforceable, or illegal is that claims will not be arbitrated on a class or representative basis, then the entirety of this arbitration provision shall be null and void, and neither claimant nor VapeShot shall be entitled to arbitrate their dispute. Upon filing a demand for arbitration, all parties to such arbitration shall have the right of discovery, which discovery shall be completed within sixty (60) days after the demand for arbitration is made, unless further extended by mutual agreement of the parties. THE ARBITRATION OF DISPUTES PURSUANT TO THIS SECTION SHALL BE IN EACH INDIVIDUAL'S CAPACITY, AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS ACTION PROCEEDING. THE ARBITRATOR MAY NOT CONSOLIDATE OR JOIN THE CLAIMS OF OTHER PERSONS OR PARTIES WHO MAY BE SIMILARLY SITUATED. DO NOT ENTER THIS CONTEST IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO HAVE ANY CLAIM OR CONTROVERSY ARBITRATED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THESE OFFICIAL RULES. BY PARTICIPATING IN VAPESHOT’S CONTEST, EACH ELIGIBLE PARTICIPANT AND PRIZE WINNER AGREES THAT TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW: (1) ANY AND ALL DISPUTES, CLAIMS, AND CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED WITH THE CONTEST, OR ANY PRIZE AWARDED, WILL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY THROUGH BINDING ARBITRATION AS SET FORTH ABOVE, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION; (2) ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS, AND AWARDS WILL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL THIRD-PARTY, OUT-OF-POCKET COSTS INCURRED (IF ANY), BUT IN NO EVENT WILL ATTORNEY'S FEES BE AWARDED OR RECOVERABLE; (3) UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ANY ELIGIBLE PARTICPANT OR PRIZE WINNER BE PERMITTED TO OBTAIN ANY AWARD FOR, AND ELIGIBLE PARTICPANT HEREBY KNOWINGLY AND EXPRESSLY WAIVES ALL RIGHTS TO SEEK, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR SPECIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS, AND/OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES OTHER THAN ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET EXPENSES, AND/OR ANY RIGHTS TO HAVE DAMAGES MULTIPLIED OR OTHERWISE INCREASED; AND (4) ELIGIBLE PARTICIPANT AND PRIZE WINNERS' REMEDIES ARE LIMITED TO A CLAIM FOR MONEY DAMAGES (IF ANY) AND EACH INDIVIDUAL IRREVOCABLY WAIVES ANY RIGHT TO SEEK INJUNCTIVE OR EQUITABLE RELIEF. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO EVERY INDIVIDUAL.
- GOVERNING LAW & JURISDICTION.These Official Rules and the Contest are governed by Canadian law and are subject to all applicable federal, provincial, and local laws and regulations. All issues and questions concerning the printing, construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of Eligible Participants and VapeShot in connection with the Contest, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Province of Ontario, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions, and any matters or proceedings which are not subject to arbitration as set forth in Section 7 of these Official Rules and/or for entering any judgment on an arbitration award, shall take place in the Province of Ontario, in the City of Toronto.
- USE OF INFORMATION:The information provided by Eligible Participants in connection with becoming a registered member of the Website may be used for VapeShot's internal purposes and to send information to Eligible Participants through mail or email about VapeShot's products. By registering on the Website, Eligible Participants agree to be added to the VapeShot's mailing distribution list. Eligible Participants may subsequently opt-out by visiting the Website, clicking on the "Remove Me" link, and following the instructions there. Please see the terms regarding VapeShot's use of personal information collected through the Website at VapeShot.com. If an Eligible Participant is selected as a winner, his or her information may also be included in a publicly-available winners' list.
- WINNERS' LIST:To obtain a winners' list, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to be received July 7, 2019 to: VapeShot Winner’s List c/o Attorney Paul T. Eidsness, Eidsness Law Offices, PLC, 1217 Cape Coral Pkwy East, #346, Cape Coral Florida, USA 33904. Do not send any other correspondence to this address. The winners' list will be mailed after all winners have been determined and verified.